JOB TITLE: Packaging Tech/Assistant Brewer
LOCATION: Murfreesboro TN
REPORTS TO: Director of Brewing Operations
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Hourly
EXTERNAL POSTING DATES: 10-11-19 to 10-20-19
• Set up, break down and operation of both bottling and canning units. All CIP and Sanitation processes related to the proper operation of each line.
• Carbonation of all beer intended for packaging.
• Accurate record-keeping and reporting for every bottling/Canning run.
• Filling and washing of kegs.
• Immediate reporting of any and all issues related to packaging equipment and packaged product.
• Maintain a current inventory of all packaging materials and work with the Head Brewer to order appropriate materials.
• Assist Head Brewer with all aspects of brewing during brew day.
• 1 year previous experience in a production brewery preferred.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work to 10 hour shifts.
• Mechanical aptitude/ability to troubleshoot.
• Knowledge of brewing and beer packaging methods/techniques.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to lift 50 lbs. comfortably.
• Compliance with in house SOP’s.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products.
• Proficient in Orchestrated Beer a plus.
PLEASE APPLY HERE:
If you are interested in this position please supply a resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Make me the next Packaging Tech/Assistant”.
ABOUT LIFE IS BREWING
Life is Brewing is a team of skilled hyper gregarious beer
professionals that own Mantra Artisan Ales, Steel Barrel Brewing Co, and Hop
Springs Farm. We have expanded with a new brewery in Murfreesboro TN and currently
operate an existing location in Franklin TN. Life is brewing has expanded at a
300% clip each year from its inception with continued expected growth for the
next 3 years.
Steel Barrel Brewing Co is a new 60 bbl fully automated 5 vessel brewery that broke ground in the spring of 2017. Creating beer-flavored beer, we pride ourselves in traditional styles at an affordable price.
Mantra Artisan Ales is a collaboration with COO Derrick Morse and Celebrity Chef Maneet Chauhan. We are focused on flavor and the culinary aspect of brewing. With beers like, Saffron IPA, Japa (a milk chai stout), and Cassis (a whiskey barrel-aged Flanders style red on tart cherries and black currant). Mantra is focused on brewing with unique ingredients to develop full flavored brews.
Hop Springs is an 84-acre farm that has a 9 hole disc golf course, amphitheater, taproom, orchard, hiking trail, wedding venue, future cabins, and of course a brewery.