JOB TITLE: Maintenance Tech
LOCATION: Murfreesboro TN.
REPORTS TO: Head of Maintenance
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Salary $37k. Must be available to begin work beginning of February.
EXTERNAL POSTING DATES: 12-31-2020 – 1-14-2020
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support to production assembly machines and to other automated equipment
- Independently diagnose equipment problems and determine course of action for repairs as needed.
- Direct weekly / monthly / yearly Preventative Maintenance Plans for facility and equipment
- Select appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Track equipment efficiency
- Test and calibrate equipment to ensure it is functioning within specified standards
- Ensure safe use of power and hand-held tools and equipment.
- Maintain equipment records and warranties
- Solicit quotes for new and replacement equipment
- Work with vendors on delivery and commissioning equipment
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures, quality systems, policies, OSHA standards, and other regulations.
- Facility maintenance as needed
- Timely communication with Head of Maintenance and Director of Brewing Operations
- Triage equipment repairs with Maintenance team
REQUIRED SOFTWARE/HARDWARE USED:
- MS Office products; including Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Experience operating and managing an automated 60 BBL brew system utilizing factory talk, or similar technology.
- Windows 10 OS.
- Drop Box and project management experience a plus.
- ERP Ekos or Orchestrated Beer a plus.
THE ULTIMATE CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Associate’s Degree preferred or Technical Trade School Degree preferred
- Comparable Military Technical Training preferred
- 3 years Mechanical or electrical maintenance and manufacturing experience required and Experience in a high speed food manufacturing preferred
- Experience using Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) preferred
- Ability to provide effective contractor oversight
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical training
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage budgets
- Exceptional organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate with individuals at varying levels throughout the organization
- Demonstrated initiative and accountability
- Work is in Mufreesboro TN
- Occasional travel required.
- Must be able to pick-up 55lbs and possibly stand for long periods.
PLEASE APPLY HERE:
If you are interested in this position please supply a resume, and cover letter to email@example.com with the header “Make me the next Maintenance Tech”.
ABOUT LIFE IS BREWING
Life is Brewing is a team of skilled hyper gregarious beer professionals that own Mantra Artisan Ales, Steel Barrel Brewing Co, and Hop Springs Beer Park. We have expanded with a new brewery in Murfreesboro TN to provide co-pack opportunities for beer, seltzer, and RTD brands.
Hop Springs is a new 60 bbl fully automated 5 vessel brewery with a canning line that can produce 2.5m cases per year. Hop Springs broke ground in the spring of 2017. The property is an 84-acre farm that has a 18 hole disc golf course, amphitheater, taproom, hiking trail, wedding venue, and of course a brewery.