JOB TITLE: Lead Packaging Tech
LOCATION: Murfreesboro TN
REPORTS TO: Director of Brewing Operations
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, $37k. Must be available to begin work immediately.
EXTERNAL POSTING DATES: 4-6-2021 – 4-13-2021
• Set up, break down, and operation of all canning units. All CIP and sanitation processes related to the proper operation of each line.
• Accurate record-keeping and reporting for every canning run.
• Filling and washing of kegs.
• Immediate reporting of any and all issues related to packaging equipment and packaged product.
• Maintain a current inventory of all packaging materials and work with the Lead Packaging Tech to order appropriate materials.
• Lead packaging team through packaging run and manage a team of 5 packaging techs.
• 2+ years packaging on a canning unit required.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work to 10 hour shifts.
• Mechanical aptitude/ability to troubleshoot.
• Knowledge of brewing and beer packaging methods/techniques.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to lift 50 lbs. comfortably.
• Compliance with in house SOP’s.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products.
• Must be willing to work early mornings, evenings and weekends.
• Must be able to stand for 4+ hours at a time.
PLEASE APPLY HERE:
If you are interested in this position please supply a resume, and cover letter to email@example.com with the header “Make me the next Lead Packaging Tech”.
ABOUT LIFE IS BREWING
Life is Brewing is a team of skilled hyper gregarious beer professionals that own Mantra Artisan Ales, Steel Barrel Brewing Co, and Hop Springs Beer Park. We have expanded with a new brewery in Murfreesboro TN to provide co-pack opportunities for beer, seltzer, and RTD brands.
Hop Springs is a new 60 bbl fully automated 5 vessel brewery with a canning line that can produce 2.5m cases per year. Hop Springs broke ground in the spring of 2017. The property is an 84-acre farm that has a 18 hole disc golf course, amphitheater, taproom, hiking trail, wedding venue, and of course a brewery.