JOB TITLE: Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
LOCATION: Murfreesboro TN
REPORTS TO: Director of Brewing Operations
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Salary $37k. Work begins mid February and must be available to work then.
EXTERNAL POSTING DATES: 12-31-2020 – 1-30-2020
• Assemble and ship orders for distributors in accordance with SOPs
• Organize and maintain shipment paperwork.
• Safely load product on truck picking up product.
• Report keg movements in ERP
• Maintain a SAFE work environment and follow our safety manual and work practices.
• Conduct daily maintenance checks on fork lift / pallet jack and record in log.
• Drive the “Life is Brewing” box truck with company SOPs, and Tennessee DOT.
• Conduct daily maintenance checks on truck and keep detailed record inside truck.
• Report any damage or maintenance issues regarding truck to Maintenance Director
• Conduct monthly maintenance on forklift (grease).
• Be detailed oriented: maintain an efficient, clean and organized warehouse.
• Safely unload and organize raw material deliveries.
• Transfer raw materials and packaging according to brew schedule.
• Maintain valid driver’s license.
• Work with the Lead Brewer, and Packaging team to schedule transfers of finished product to the warehouse and packaging material to the brewery.
• Work with DOBO to correct and troubleshoot inventory inconsistencies and anomalies.
• Monthly warehouse physical inventories, and spot inventories as needed by production or Inventory Manager.
• Pop packaging material for packaging
• Fill in on the packaging line for Packaging tech
• Pull Keg orders for taproom and manage brewery walk in cooler.
• Clean kegs for the packaging team and coordinate with the director of brewing operations on volume needed.
• Forklift knowledge a plus.
• Warehouse experience a must.
• Must be able to lift 150 pounds to the waist and 55 lbs above the head.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with no previous alcohol related offenses.
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Must be an effective communicator.
PLEASE APPLY HERE:
If you are interested in this position please supply a resume, AND personalized cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Make me the next Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Coordinator ”. If you do not follow those specific instructions, you will not be considered for the position.
ABOUT LIFE IS BREWING
Life is Brewing is a team of skilled hyper gregarious beer professionals that own Mantra Artisan Ales, Steel Barrel Brewing Co, and Hop Springs Beer Park. We have expanded with a new brewery in Murfreesboro TN to provide co-pack opportunities for beer, seltzer, and RTD brands.
Hop Springs is a new 60 bbl fully automated 5 vessel brewery with a canning line that can produce 2.5m cases per year. Hop Springs broke ground in the spring of 2017. The property is an 84-acre farm that has a 18 hole disc golf course, amphitheater, taproom, hiking trail, wedding venue, and of course a brewery.