JOB TITLE: Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
LOCATION: Franklin TN (Moving to Murfreesboro TN in November)
REPORTS TO: Lead Brewer
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Hourly
EXTERNAL POSTING DATES: 8-2-18 – 8-14-18
• Assemble and ship orders for distributors in accordance with SOPs
• Organize and maintain shipment paperwork.
• Safely load product on truck picking up product.
• Report keg movements in Orchestrated Beer
• Maintain a SAFE work environment and follow our safety manual and work practices.
• Conduct daily maintenance checks on fork lift / pallet jack and record in log.
• Drive the “Life is Brewing” box truck with company SOPs, and Tennessee DOT.
• Conduct daily maintenance checks on truck and keep detailed record inside truck.
• Report any damage or maintenance issues regarding truck to Director of Brewing Operations
• Conduct monthly maintenance on forklift (grease).
• Be detailed oriented: maintain an efficient, clean and organized warehouse.
• Safely unload and organize raw material deliveries.
• Transfer raw materials and packaging according to brew schedule.
• Maintain valid driver’s license.
• Work with the Lead Brewer, and Packaging team to schedule transfers of finished beer to the warehouse and packaging material to the brewery.
• Work with DOBO to correct and troubleshoot inventory inconsistencies and anomalies.
• Monthly warehouse physical inventories, and spot inventories as needed by Production or Inventory Manager.
• Pop packaging material for packaging
• Fill in on the packaging line for Packaging tech
• Pull Keg orders for taproom and manage brewery walk in cooler.
• Clean kegs for the packaging team and coordinate with the director of brewing operations on volume needed.
• Forklift knowledge a plus.
• Warehouse experience a must.
• Craft beer knowledge a must.
• Must be able to lift 150 pounds to the waist and 55 lbs above the head.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with no previous alcohol related offenses.
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Must be an effective communicator.
PLEASE APPLY HERE:
If you are interested in this position please supply a resume (bonus for graphically pleasing resume’s), AND personalized cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Make me the next Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Coordinator ”. If you do not follow those specific instructions, you will not be considered for the position.
ABOUT LIFE IS BREWING
Life is Brewing is a team of skilled hyper gregarious beer professionals that own Mantra Artisan Ales, Steel Barrel Brewing Co, Humulus Project and Hop Springs Farm. We are expanding with a new brewery in Murfreesboro TN and a brewpub in Nashville TN. We currently operate an existing location in Franklin TN. Life is brewing has expanded at a 300% clip each year from its inception with continued expected growth for the next 3 years.
Steel Barrel Brewing Co is a new 60 bbl fully automated 5 vessel brewery that broke ground in the spring of 2017 with an estimated date of completion in September of this year. The new facility is the largest craft brewery in the state of Tennessee.
Mantra Artisan Ales is a collaboration with COO Derrick Morse and Celebrity Chef Maneet Chauhan. We are focused on flavor and the culinary aspect of brewing. With beers like, Saffron IPA, Japa (a milk chai stout), and Cassis (a whiskey barrel-aged Flanders style red on tart cherries and black currant). Mantra is focused on brewing with unique ingredients to develop full flavored brews. Most of Mantra’s clean beer production will be moved to Steel Barrel’s facility with all the spontaneous and wild beers being produced in Franklin.
Hop Springs is an 84 acre farm that will have an 8 acre hop field, 18 hole disc golf course, amphitheater, taproom, orchard, mountain bike trail, wedding venue, cabins, and of course a brewery.